Soultown - Playlist

08:00


I'm only 35% sure that the music in this playlist falls into the soul genre but I'm 100% sure that the music in this playlists speaks to my soul. Taking into consideration that I listen to all kinds of music, this is the kind that I would probably call my "favourite" (even if I don't know what to call it exactly.)

"The place where my soul is happy" is not just a catchy tagline (if I do say so myself *wiggles eyebrows*), this is the sincere truth. I can not get enough of this type of music and I'm grateful to the artists who create it. Thanks for taking me to my happy place, artists! Much appreciated. 

So please, enjoy the playlist below, let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions of songs that would play in Soultown, please share them with me. I'll love you forever.

You can also listen to it here on 8tracks.



M

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts